This is a bold, simple graphic symbol evoking growth, movement, optimism, nature. Upward looking, arms to the sky. The symbol is unique and memorable, and not suggestive of any other major brands. It is inspired by magnolia leaves. Different cultures ascribe a range of meanings to the Magnolia tree and its blooms. Here are some of them, just for fun.
- Victorian England; dignity and nobility.
- Superstition; an ancient plant said to represent long life.
- Chinese medicine; the bark contains both honokiol and magnolol that are claimed to be anti-anxiety compounds.
- Native American mysticism; represents a fragile or delicate aspect of one’s life.
- Magnolia is not poisonous, and many are evergreen.