Sleep is such a precious and fragile thing. We so often feel overwhelmed by media reports telling us how vital good sleep is. So why is it that so many carers and people living with dementia have trouble with their sleep?
This Masterclass will cover:
– What is normal sleep?
– How we sleep – normal sleep cycles and stages
– How age affects our sleep
– The toll stress and worry take on our sleep
– How dementia changes sleep patterns
– What helps us sleep better ?
– Tips for carers of someone living with dementia
This in-depth education session will be presented by Winifred Henderson and is suitable for carers, family members and health professionals.
Date: Friday 17th November 2023
Time: 10am – noon
Presenter: Winifred Henderson
Online via Zoom
Health Professionals: $50 (includes Certificate of Attendance)
This Masterclass will be recorded and sent to those who register post event.